It is a great pleasure for us to invite you to a special place, situated in the heart of the former Gdańsk port, by the Motława River. This place is surrounded by the most famous historic monuments of the city of Gdańsk and adjacent to one of them – the Crane.
The Maritime Culture Centre is a modern building with unique architecture, splendidly integrated into the architectural style of Długie Pobrzeże and Rybackie Pobrzeże streets.
Apart from interesting exhibitions, it offers a conference hall for organization of seminars, trainings and conferences. The hall is connected with the “Cała Naprzód” restaurant which has a beautiful terrace with a view of the Granaries and Ołowianka Island. The best delicacies of the regional cuisine are served here, the restaurant also offers coffee breaks and lunches.
Description of the conference room:
- floor area of 168 sq.m.
- up to 100 seats in a cinema arrangement
- presidium table, rostrum
- hall arrangement according to individual requirements
- general and local sound systems
- 4 wireless microphones (total capacity of 8 microphones)
- 65” LCD monitor (2 more monitors can be connected)
- XGA multimedia projector, 230 / 175 cm (11”) screen
- 2 portable computers available for use
- possibility of providing conference visualization and sound system in the adjacent restaurant
- a room of 35 sq.m. floor area suitable for holding meetings for 15 people situated next to the conference hall
Check out room availability by phone +48 58 301 97 49 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org